Join Tuckahoe Volunteer Rescue Squad
Joining Tuckahoe Volunteer Rescue Squad is easy! Just complete these few simple steps to begin the application process:
- Volunteer Membership Application
- Download and print the application packet (PDF).
- Reference Forms
- Please distribute the reference forms (included in the application packet) to the references you listed on your Volunteer Membership Application.
- Criminal History Record Investigation
- Tuckahoe Volunteer Rescue Squad will send a request to the Virginia State Police for a copy of your background check.
- DMV Record
- The membership chairman may ask for a copy of your driving record.
- EMS Certifications
- Please submit copies of any EMS certifications you presently hold with your application.
- Please note that other documents may be required. Contact the Chairman of the Membership Committee for additional information.
Please deliver or send this application and all requested items to:
Tuckahoe Volunteer Rescue Squad
1101 Horsepen Road
Richmond, VA 23229
Attn: Chairman, Membership Committee
If you have any questions or need additional information about joining TVRS, please email the Membership Committee or call (804) 282-9581.